How to Stay Motivated at Work When Your Coworkers Keep Bringing You Down
During the first few months of that new job, everything was exciting: new clothes, new coworkers and new cubicle. You made it to work before your boss and had no problem staying late. However, after you’ve learned everyone’s names and conquered your first big project, the new job smell starts to wear off. The days of getting up before the alarm are now replaced with dreaded mornings and the snooze button.
The excitement begins to dwindle and procrastination starts to sink in. Chances are you are suffering from a work slump and are not alone.
Here are some tips from Christopher Lopez, diversity manager at U.S. Airways, on how to beat the boring work blues and to return to the motivated employee that you used to be.
Read the rest of this article at Black Enterprise.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of Juice
- So Serena Williams’ Victory C-Walk Is a Controversy Now?
- Evening Eye Candy: The Pretty, Hot and Tempting Men Of Track & Field In The 2012 Olympics
- MN Exclusive: Singer Leela James on Her Start in Music and Etta James
- Tatyana Ali, A.K.A. “Mona O’Neil” Goes In On VH1 Reality TV Producers
- Did You Know They Dated? Part II: 11 MORE Surprising Secret Lovers and Boos We Didn’t Know About
- 7 Black Celebrities Who Suprisingly Practice or Dabbled In Scientology