On The Mend: Michael Clarke Duncan Moved Out Of Intensive Care
Almost one month after suffering a heart attack, Michael Clarke Duncan has finally been moved out of the intensive care unit, his rep Joy Fehily has said in a statement.
“Michael Clarke Duncan suffered a myocardial infarction the morning of Friday, July 13 and was stabilized soon thereafter. He was just moved from the Intensive Care Unit, but remains hospitalized. His family are firm believers in the power of prayer and have asked that you keep him in yours during this time.”
When news of the 54-year-old actor’s heart attack was reported last month, Omarosa was said to have saved the life of her boyfriend of two years that day. According to the NY Daily News:
Paramedics responded to a 911 call around 2 a.m. July 13 and rushed Duncan from his house in Woodland Hills, Calif., sources told the Daily News.
Omarosa found the ailing actor and performed CPR until medics arrived, TMZ.com reported.
Fire officials wouldn’t confirm her alleged heroics but said paramedics were at the house more than 40 minutes before taking one patient to a local hospital.
Omarosa tweeted about Michael’s imporving condition on Friday, saying:
“Everyday GOD continues to smile upon my luv Michael Clarke Duncan on his arduous road to recovery.”
Though Michael still remains hospitalized, hopefully he’ll be able to continue his rehabilitation from home soon, and be back in movies in no time. We’re wishing the best!
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of Juice
- So Serena Williams’ Victory C-Walk Is a Controversy Now?
- Evening Eye Candy: The Pretty, Hot and Tempting Men Of Track & Field In The 2012 Olympics
- MN Exclusive: Singer Leela James on Her Start in Music and Etta James
- Tatyana Ali, A.K.A. “Mona O’Neil” Goes In On VH1 Reality TV Producers
- Did You Know They Dated? Part II: 11 MORE Surprising Secret Lovers and Boos We Didn’t Know About
- 7 Black Celebrities Who Suprisingly Practice or Dabbled In Scientology