Remember T-Boz’s Georgia mansion she almost lost to foreclosure a few years back? Well, according to TMZ, she recently sold it … but for only half of what she paid for it.
The TLC singer almost lost her home in 2008 when she failed to make the mortgage payments on time, but was able to keep it from going on the auction block. She eventually filed for bankruptcy in 2011, with the mortgage on her home being her main debt.
See how much T-Boz sold her million-dollar home for on Eurweb.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- 7 Black Celebrities Who Suprisingly Practice or Dabbled In Scientology
- HOLD TIGHT! 10 Clutch Worthy Handbags under $100
- Fascinating Friends: Surprising Celebrity Friendships..We Almost Forgot About!
- “Give Her Half or Go Half on a Baby? – Questions Of Being a Father vs. Being a Husband
- Black Girls Do Swim, And 13-Year-Old Olympian Adzo Kpossi Proves It
- Did You Know They Dated? Part II: 11 MORE Surprising Secret Lovers and Boos We Didn’t Know About
- Things That Freak Me Out: Men Who Pretend to Be Perfect