Add Tatyana Ali to the ever-growing list of people who are not fans of VH1’s reality shows “Basketball Wives” and “Love & Hip-Hop” nor their producers Shaunie O’Neil and Mona Scott Young. NecoleBitchie picked up on a video spoof starring the “Fresh Prince” actress titled “It’s My Show: The Producer” in which she emulates the so-called reality TV pimps responsible for the controversial shows on the network.
In one scene, Tatyana, or “Mona O’Neil” pokes fun at the video confessions we’ve seen from both producers as they’ve tried explain their casting choices and the “unique” stories they’re bringing to the world.
“Is the Louie in the shot?” Tatyana says before the cameras start rolling…
“I am Mona O’Neil. World Renowned reality show producer. It is my job to bring the excitement out of Bresha and Jameel. The hood if you will. Some people say Stereotypes. I say ‘Good Television’. When I’m done with them, they’ll have more cultural relevance than the ‘Cosbys’.”
The girl’s not lying. Even the other actors bust out the ridiculous nature of the shows, asking why the women are dressed up in club attire mid-day just to walk around the house, with Tatyana adding “You got to show skin to win.” Sounds like she’s got a grasp on what the show’s all about.
Take a look at the short clip below. What do you think about the spoof?
More on Madame Noire!
- 7 Black Celebrities Who Suprisingly Practice or Dabbled In Scientology
- HOLD TIGHT! 10 Clutch Worthy Handbags under $100
- Fascinating Friends: Surprising Celebrity Friendships..We Almost Forgot About!
- “Give Her Half or Go Half on a Baby? – Questions Of Being a Father vs. Being a Husband
- Black Girls Do Swim, And 13-Year-Old Olympian Adzo Kpossi Proves It
- Did You Know They Dated? Part II: 11 MORE Surprising Secret Lovers and Boos We Didn’t Know About
- Things That Freak Me Out: Men Who Pretend to Be Perfect