Cute Kid Alert: The Bosh Family Do It Big In Italy, Anthony Hamilton’s Newborn, and Much More!
Did you hear? One of our favorite R&B crooners, Anthony Hamilton, is the father of a newborn son by the name of Princeton Harris Hamilton. Little man, whose photograph looks like something out of the Anne Geddes portfolio, was born at the beginning of June. He is joining already 20-month-old twin brothers Aaron Michael and Nolan Anthony. According to Black Celeb Kids, Anthony also has two older children from previous relationships: Anthony Jr, 22, Romero, 20, and Tristen, 14. Congratulations Mr. Hamilton!!!
Does this little lady look familiar? If you hadn’t checked out our Style to Steal from Friday, you should know that little Miss Thang is Ava Dash, Roy’s daughter with ex-husband, Damon Dash. They both hit up a screening of the film, “The Campaign” together. I can see both Rachel and Dame all over this young lady’s face!
And who is little Miss diva here? It’s Chance Combs of course! She was photo’d in her stunner shades and letting her curls breathe. Definitely a diva-in-training!
Chris Bosh sat out the Olympics this go-round as he healed from injuries during the NBA season. While on break, he also took time out to vacay with his growing family. Bosh, his wife Adrienne and their son Jackson took some photos during their jetsetting trip to Venice, and it’s clear that Jackson is growing up fast! Cute hat by the way Mrs. Bosh!
And last but not least, Mel B shared some photos of her girls vacationing and just spending quality time with their mum. Below is Angel, her 6-year-old daughter from her relationship with Eddie Murphy, 13-year-old Phoenix from a previous relationship, and the adorable Madison, her 10-month old with husband Stephen Belafonte.
More on Madame Noire!
- Komon Ou Ye? 9 Of Our Favorite Celebs of Haitian Descent (And A Few Surprises Of Course!)
- Breaking Down the Point of a Protective Hairstyle: What Exactly Should You Be Protecting?
- When Famous Stars Play Famous People: Who Killed It On-Screen And Who Was A Mess?
- If It’s Broke, Fix It: Why Some Friendships Are Worth Sticking Out
- Consider This: Put The Odds In Your Favor And Date The Next Guy You Meet
- Shoe Shine: Must-Have Metallic Sandals and Pumps