TJ Named Temporary Guardian of Michael Jackson’s Children
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A judge appointed a temporary guardian for Michael Jackson’s children Wednesday amid a family feud over the late pop singer’s estate.
The judge also temporarily suspended Jackson’s mother, Katherine Jackson, as the children’s guardian because she is in Arizona and hadn’t spoken with them in several days.
Tito Jackson’s son TJ appeared in court and sought the temporary appointment, but his attorney said he wasn’t trying to replace Katherine Jackson permanently. Tito Jackson is one of Michael’s brothers.
Read more at thegrio.com
More on Madame Noire!
- How Ya Going? 9 of Our Favorite Celebs Of Trinidadian Descent (There’s Some Surprises!)
- Baby, Bye! Celebs Who Took Their Baby Hair Too Far
- But He’s Not On My Level, Right? Why Women Should Seek Passion and Purpose in a Mate
- What’s Happened To R&B Music? The Real Men of R&B We Love
- Almost Doesn’t Count! Celebs Who Never Quite Made It Down the Aisle”
- Summer Essentials: The Curvy Fashionista Lists Her 5 Must-Haves
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “New Jack City”