Evening Eye Candy: Model David Agbodji
The Togo-born model has been all the rage in the fashion world since he showed off his gifts for Calvin Klein, both in the label’s 2010/2011 ad campaigns and during the 2010 Spring/Summer runway show where he opened and closed the show. Since then, David Agbodji has been giving good face for all sorts of magazines and fashion houses both on the runway and off, including Dolce & Gabbana, Diesel, Hermes, Kenzo, Jean Paul Gaultier, and more. Agbodji ven started getting behind the lens, taking photographs of fellow good looking people. We’re digging everything about him and thought we’d share the goodness with you. Check David out and let us know what you think!
David definitely looks good greased up and down in his photographs! He’s just a great looking guy in general, who can look just as delicious with or without clothes on.
And the camera loves him just as much as he loves it back. Don’t you agree?
Who knew glasses could be so…swexy? On David? Most definitely…
And if that’s not enough, he’s definitely got a nice body to showcase for us. Abs on abs on abs!
Just a few more fab fashion pics for you to get better acquainted with him…(PS, yes, that’s him both in the hat and on the ground in the above picture. Creepy…but cool!)
So now that you know what David Agbodji is working with, are you digging it? Feel free to flip through his portfolio of work one mo’ gin’ and let us know!
More on Madame Noire!
- Unforgettable Underground Films: 8 Black Cult Classic Movies We Love (And May Not Want to Admit)
- Figuring Out Fake Friends: 6 Signs That Your Friends Might Be Green With Envy
- Weekend Wrap Up! Willow Has Something to Say to the Critics! Brandy Wants to Babysit Blue Ivy + More
- Don’t Hate Me Because I’m Beautiful: Do You Have Pretty Girl Problems
- Almost Doesn’t Count! Celebs Who Never Quite Made It Down the Aisle”
- Baby, Bye! Celebs Who Took Their Baby Hair Too Far
- Thirsty Much? Bathroom Sink Photos & Other Sexually Charged Cries for Attention