Serious Trouble On The Set: Halle Berry Rushed To The Hospital With Head Injury
According to reports from TMZ, Halle Berry has been rushed to the hospital with a head inury she sustained while filming her latest movie, “The Hive.”
The actress reportedly took a fall and hit her head on the concrete when she landed. Photographers have also reported to numerous news outlets that there was an ambulance on the scene that transported Halle to Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles after the injury occurred around 10 PM last night.
The set was reportedly shut down after Halle’s incident and so far there aren’t any updates on her condition. Her reps also haven’t put out any comment on the reports.
According to NY Daily News, “The Hive” is a thriller starring Halle as a 911 operator working to save the life of a young girl, played by Abigail Breslin. Hopefully Halle’s injuries aren’t serious and she’ll be able to return to the set soon.
More on Madame Noire!
- “You Can See How Black People Evolved From Apes” and Other Racially-Charged Comments That Left Me Speechless
- The Business Of Our Periods: Why Are Feminine Products So Darn Expensive?
- Listen Up Fellas! 7 Signs SHE’s Just Not That Into You
- No Way Out? Don’t Blame The Day26 Break Up On Diddy and The “Bad Boy Curse”
- Cute Kid Alert: Diddy’s Girls, Tiny & T.I.’s Kids Celebrate Her B-Day & More
- Single Black Male: Should Women Still Expect Men to Pay for Dates?
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Waiting to Exhale”