Not Having It: The Dream Claps Back at Christina Milian’s Bad Parenting Claim
You knew Christina Milian couldn’t get off the hook that easily for the comments she made about The Dream being a less than ideal father.
During a convo with Philly’s Hot 107.9‘s Q Deezy, The Dream was asked if he wanted to address the allegations that he doesn’t spend any time with his daughter. The singer/songwriter initially said “Nope” but then added that he has emailed his ex-wife several times (about stepping up to the plate, I assume) and she hasn’t emailed him back at all.
The host went on to discuss Christina’s recent signing to Cash Money which prompted The Dream to say that his ex has turned into a bit of a different person since singing her YMCMB deal but then said he wouldn’t elaborate further because there are kids involved.
“If I wanted to say everything I want to say it would be devastating….If you have a problem with somebody you pick up the phone and call them. If they don’t do that, then you know it’s about something else and I can’t do nothing about that.”
Perhaps since his kids can’t read yet—at least his daughter with Christina—he held his tongue much less on Twitter with these cryptic messages that echo some of the same sentiments he expressed on the radio show.
Not one to let her child’s father get the last word, Christina Milian had something else to say herself. She took to Twitter as well with these thoughts:
Don’t listen to lies from LIARS. I wish sometimes I could really let everyone know what I know.
StayBlessed. I got God on my side. All I need.
What u r reading is only a taste of the trash in my email. I have them all saved. Eventually u stop responding to stupidity. & stop caring
Get Some Class..
If I may play Devil’s advocate just a bit, I’m with The Dream on if you have a problem with someone you pick up the phone rather than put them on blast in an interview. However, no one should have to call you to tell you to be a parent. These two…
More on Madame Noire!
- You Stole My Steez: 8 Musicians Who People Say Got Famous Copying Other Singers
- What Are We Playing For? Why Competition In a Relationship Makes Both Partners Lose
- Good Sex, Are You Having It? The Importance of Communication In The Bedroom
- The Time I was Sexually Assaulted…by a Woman
- True Life: I’ve Done Crazy Things to Impress People…
- Wayne Brady, Bill Maher and The Problem With What Black Manhood Means to NON-Black People
- 8 Things We Want To Tell Our Potential Suitors: The First Date No No’s For Men