Phaedra Smells a Wedding On The Next Season of RHOA, Who Could It Be?
In stark contrast to rumors of fighting on the set of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” cast member Phaedra Parks says fists aren’t the only thing in the air, there’s also a lot of love, so much so that someone could be walking down the aisle.
In an interview with Paper Mag, Phaedra was asked if she could give any teasers for the upcoming season which is currently being taped and she said this:
Well, I think there might be a few weddings this season. I smell a wedding.
A few?! As far as we know there are only two single, as in not married, cast members—Kandi and Nene. Hmm, maybe that’s why they’re supposedly beefing, although Nene shut that rumor down on Twitter. But seriously, if Phaedra doesn’t mean the girls are just attending a few weddings this is quite interesting.
My guess would definitely be on Kandi since she revealed she has a new boo on the season 4 reunion. She admitted she was in love and said she and her production set man were moving in together which was pretty fast looking at the filming timeline so it’s likely they could be racing to the alter as well.
Nene, I just don’t know. Maybe she and Greg will remarry since she seems to be awfully honest about the fact that they still love each other and the are often seen out together. There’s also the possibility of vowel renewals which I could see Kim being down for every year considering the spectacle that was her first marriage, but I’d think they’d keep that for her spinoff, if that’s still going to continue. Or maybe one of the thousands of rumored new cast members is walking down the aisle. It’s really hard to say.
Right now the ladies are reportedly filming the annual “housewives trip” episode which means they’re pretty close to wrapping season 5. Hopefully the cast reveal won’t be too far behind.
Who could you see walking down the aisle on the next season of RHOA?
More on Madame Noire!
- You Stole My Steez: 8 Musicians Who People Say Got Famous Copying Other Singers
- What Are We Playing For? Why Competition In a Relationship Makes Both Partners Lose
- Good Sex, Are You Having It? The Importance of Communication In The Bedroom
- The Time I was Sexually Assaulted…by a Woman
- True Life: I’ve Done Crazy Things to Impress People…
- Wayne Brady, Bill Maher and The Problem With What Black Manhood Means to NON-Black People
- 8 Things We Want To Tell Our Potential Suitors: The First Date No No’s For Men