By Patrice J. Williams
Raven-Symone is a pretty rare breed. She’s one of the few child star’s who’s actually grown up to have a successful career while staying out of the tabloids for reckless behavior. Her style game has evolved over the years, and she recently stepped out in a look we love. While at a promotional appearance for her role in the Broadway play, Sister Act, she showed off a bright, eye-catching ensemble. Leggings can be a bit boring and casual, but Raven avoided that by wearing graphic print leggings that featured pops of pink. She further played up the artsy bottoms by adding a bright pink blazer and pumps to coordinate.
Read more at styleblazer.com
More on Madame Noire!
- Just a Thought, Maybe More People Would Try Online Dating If The Ads Weren’t So Corny
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha Live: He Cheated When I Was 3 Wks Pregnant, Should I Forgive Him?
- Good Sex, Are You Having It? The Importance of Communication In The Bedroom
- MN Exclusive: Tempestt Bledsoe Talks New Show, Men who Make Less & Natural Hair
- So What If I Don’t Cook? This Is For Women Who Aren’t Obsessed With What Men Want In A Wife
- Relaxed & Real, Episode 1: From Daytime To Evening
- 8 Things We Want To Tell Our Potential Suitors: The First Date No No’s For Men