In our new series, Relaxed & Real, Mizani stylist Rod Horton offers up a how-to on getting two trend styles: the Starlet and the Protegee. Now, if you want some looks geared towards natural hair, be sure to check out our series Noire Naturals.
Let us know what you think of our new show.
Want more Madame Noire Hair Videos….check out links below:
- Noire Naturals – The Natural Twist Out
- Noire Naturals – Maintaining Your Twist-Out Style
- Noire Naturals – Creating A Sophisticated Elegance
- Noire Naturals – Accessorizing a Sophisticated Updo
- Relaxed & Real – From Daytime To Evening
- Relaxed & Real – How To Prep Your Hair Before A Relaxer
- Relaxed & Real – Protective Styles For Working Out
- Weave Wisdom – How To Prepare For A Good Weave
- Weave Wisdom – How To Install A Hair Weave
- Weave Wisdom – How To Maintain A Hair Weave
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? Flavor of Love, Reader’s Request Edition
- The Blackest Eye: Tales of the Light Skinned Girl Who Wanted to Be Darker
- Cute Kid Alert: Fantasia Debuts Her Son, Dallas, Lil Wayne’s Son With Nivea, And A Lot More
- Choose Your Battles: Why Do Some Black Folks Snap On Customer Service Workers Over Petty Things?
- My Life: Taught To Have Brains In The “Absence” of Beauty
- When Keeping It Real Goes Right & Wrong: Celebs Who We Like More And Less After Doing Reality TV
- Single Black Male: 7 Reasons Black Men Take Longer to Put a Ring On It