Summer Style Tips From The Essence Music Festival à la June Ambrose, Marsha Ambrosius, and More
The 2012 Essence Music Festival brought the big guns onstage (Chaka Khan killed it while looking super svelte and D’Angelo made a comeback), but we got the real dish offstage. StyleBlazer was on the scene to chat with our favorite celebs! Uber-stylist June Ambrose told us how to stay cool when it’s sweltering outside, and the handsome Eric Benet gave his definition of a perfectly dressed woman.
StyleBlazer: What’s your top tip for staying cool in the heat?
June Ambrose: You have to wear breathable underwear. Keep the meat neat, ladies. And you don’t want your box to be uncomfortable. Reasonable undergarments are the foundation for feeling secure and confident and you want fabric that breathes.
Check out more celebrity summer style tips from EMF on StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- I’m Every (Black) Woman: Do You Feel Pressure To Always Represent For The Sistas?
- An Open Letter To the Virtual Church Lady: Why Do You Talk So Much About Jesus On Facebook?
- Love All Over Her: Monica Talks Falling In Love With Shannon, Says She Let Him Lead
- You’re Not Idris: Why The Man You’re Not Immediately Attracted To Could Be Your Perfect Match
- Evening Eye Candy: Baller Tyson Chandler
- When Keeping It Real Goes Right & Wrong: Celebs Who We Like More And Less After Doing Reality TV
- Single Black Male: 7 Reasons Black Men Take Longer to Put a Ring On It