Evening Eye Candy: Baller Tyson Chandler
When I was younger and living in Chicago, all the girls used to talk about how fine Tyson Chandler was. Back then, a lot of my friends played basketball or followed the NBA, and at the time, Chandler had just started in the league, playing for a then-sloppy Chicago Bulls. Boy, has time passed! Not only is he playing for the New York Knicks now, but before settling in NYC, he went to the New Orleans Hornets, Charlotte Bobcats and the Dallas Mavericks, won a championship and also won defensive player of the year this year. And though some time has passed, he still looks good, and is keeping that body tight, as you can see from his new nude shot on the cover of ESPN The Magazine‘s “Body Issue.” Take a look at our boo over the years and let us know if you agree that he’s eye candy.
Not only does Mr. Chandler have game, and a lot of height…but he’s also got style!
If that’s not enough for you, he’s also got a pretty slamming body. Not too many men could make all those tattoos and the greasy body look, look good…
A few more fashion forward shots. Since Chandler and his family moved to NYC so he could play with the Knicks, he’s been front row at fashion shows and stepping up his style game. I’m digging it!
Awwww, cute, tall and good with the fans. That’s always a nice combination when it comes to famous men. You know…seeing as many of them are jerks…
We digging the beard? Yes? No? Maybe so? Hell no? Let a sister know!
But whatever you do ladies, don’t get too excited. Tyson is a happily married man and has a daughter with his lady, Kimberly Chandler. Doesn’t mean a gal can’t daydream though! Geez…look at that height difference! But anywho, do you think Tyson is a cutie or no? Let us know below…
More on Madame Noire!
- Never Thought They’d Make It: Couples We Didn’t Think Would Still Be Together!
- Back In The Day When I Was Young: Child Actors Who Aren’t So Little Anymore!
- Oral Transactions and Getting “Ghetto”: Moments in Reality TV That Had Everybody Talking
- They’re Not Just for Kids Anymore: How to Be Chic in Your Jellies This Summer
- Noire Naturals, Episode 3: Creating a Sophisticated Elegance
- Open Door Policy: The Truth About “Breaks” and Open Relationships
- DY-NO-MITE!!! 8 Celebrities and the Roles That Typecast Them and Stunted Their Careers