After weeks of being snapped grabbing coffee together, going on vacations together with Eddie’s kids and more, Eddie Murphy and Rocsi Diaz made their first “red carpet” appearance together for Debra Lee’s Pre-BET Awards celebration in Los Angeles on Saturday. They were holding hands and each other as cameras flashed away and Rocsi cheesed it up for the camera. People have been throwing shade online saying that they are a hot mess of a couple, but in all their photos taken by the paps, they seem to have good chemistry and are into each other. But in these photos, they seem uncomfortable, him for sure. Anywho, this is their first real appearance together as an official couple, even though Rocsi kept saying the two were anything but that when inquiring minds wanted to know. Don’t know why these celebs like to play coy and then come out on the red carpet pretending like folks didn’t already know what was going on. Just do you, boo boo. Do you! Check out a few more pics and tell us if you’re seeing the chemistry or not. Body language does tell a lot, and Eddie is looking like a deer in headlights. But then again, this is his first time publicly taking a woman out in front of the camera in years…*Kanye shrug*
Well, all right. What do you think?
More on Madame Noire!
- Keep It On The Down Low! Your Fave Celebs’ Secret Celeb Crush….
- Only Christian Men Need Apply: Why I Think It’s Important to Share Religious Beliefs
- Oh You’re a Freak, Huh? Good and Bad Ways to Surprise Him in Bed
- Hair Me Out! Mane Mishaps To Avoid At All Costs….
- Do You Remember When…?: 7 Shocking Moments From The BET Awards!
- Where Are They Now? Our Favorite Good and Bad Guys From “The Wire”
- Peaches & Green: The Business Ventures & Side Hustles of the Real Housewives of Atlanta