Madame Noire got the delightful opportunity to attend the ASCAP awards last week (pre-BET Awards) and we got to catch up with the singer/songwriter Miguel and rapper Fabolous, who filled us in on his thoughts on “Love and Hip Hop” which pretty much made his girlfriend Emily B a household name. Check it.
More on Madame Noire!
- Keep It On The Down Low! Your Fave Celebs’ Secret Celeb Crush….
- Only Christian Men Need Apply: Why I Think It’s Important to Share Religious Beliefs
- Oh You’re a Freak, Huh? Good and Bad Ways to Surprise Him in Bed
- Hair Me Out! Mane Mishaps To Avoid At All Costs….
- Do You Remember When…?: 7 Shocking Moments From The BET Awards!
- Where Are They Now? Our Favorite Good and Bad Guys From “The Wire”
- Peaches & Green: The Business Ventures & Side Hustles of the Real Housewives of Atlanta