Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: What’s With All the Diva Dudes?
Ava: My husband constantly puts his family and friends before me worrying more on their feelings being spared than mine. Is he really devoted to marriage or looking good to them?
D.Y.: Sounds like you need to have a serious conversation with your husband. That — putting anyone’s needs ahead of your wife’s — isn’t a good look.
More on Madame Noire!
- It Must Be the Money: 7 Swag-Based Celeb Crushes That We Don’t Understand
- Love Is To ‘Love & Hip-Hop’ What Real Wives Are To ‘Basketball Wives’: Ain’t None
- Single Black Male: Stop Giving Up the Cookies Ladies, Men WILL Wait for Sex
- Where Are They Now? Now Defunct “Making The Band” Groups: Da Band and Danity Kane
- Are You Dealing With a Real Man Or A Little Boy? 7 Signs You’ve Got a Grown A** Man
- Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow: Will I Lose My Femininity With My Hair Length?
- Is There Such A Thing As Natural Beauty? My Journey Away From Make-Up