Babies change everything. Once they arrive, they become the center of your world. We aren’t at all surprised that international superstar, Beyoncé, is a brand new woman, and has undergone a style metamorphosis. Her garbs? More relaxed. Her makeup? Slight, if any. Hair? Most times in a pony. Her vibe went from always-on, full-makeup-diva Bey, to mama’s-got-things-to-do Bey. How do you feel about her shift, StyleBlazers? Disappointed by the change or supportive of the new mom’s style journey?
Check out 10 of Bey’s post-preggo looks at styleblazer.com
More on Madame Noire!
- It Must Be the Money: 7 Swag-Based Celeb Crushes That We Don’t Understand
- Love Is To ‘Love & Hip-Hop’ What Real Wives Are To ‘Basketball Wives’: Ain’t None
- Single Black Male: Stop Giving Up the Cookies Ladies, Men WILL Wait for Sex
- Where Are They Now? Now Defunct “Making The Band” Groups: Da Band and Danity Kane
- Are You Dealing With a Real Man Or A Little Boy? 7 Signs You’ve Got a Grown A** Man
- Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow: Will I Lose My Femininity With My Hair Length?
- Is There Such A Thing As Natural Beauty? My Journey Away From Make-Up