It Pays To Be Halle Berry’s Baby Daddy: Judge Grants Gabriel $20K/Month In Child Support
Halle Berry probably can’t get out of the United States fast enough now that she’s been ordered to pay Gabriel Aubry almost a quarter of a million dollars in child support each year.
Part of the former couple’s ongoing custody battle was settled in court on Monday when, according to TMZ, Halle Berry was ordered to pay Gabriel $20,000/month in child support. Gabriel basically got exactly what he wanted. In March, he requested $15K-$20K to maintain their daughter Nahla’s lifestyle. Though he was also wanting additional funds to take Nahla to see his family in Canada, considering he was granted the high-end of his request, I think the judge imagines he can manage to scrape up airfare out of $20,000. If Gabriel decided to never be snapped by a photographer ever again he could pretty much live a normal life off of this support alone.
One issue that hasn’t been settled yet is whether Halle can pack up and move Nahla to Paris like she’s been wanting . TMZ says these two will soon be back in court to battle that out and have a judge make his ruling. In the meantime, Gabriel will be enjoying this not so small victory.
What do you think about this child support order?
More on Madame Noire!
- It Must Be the Money: 7 Swag-Based Celeb Crushes That We Don’t Understand
- Love Is To ‘Love & Hip-Hop’ What Real Wives Are To ‘Basketball Wives’: Ain’t None
- Single Black Male: Stop Giving Up the Cookies Ladies, Men WILL Wait for Sex
- Where Are They Now? Now Defunct “Making The Band” Groups: Da Band and Danity Kane
- Are You Dealing With a Real Man Or A Little Boy? 7 Signs You’ve Got a Grown A** Man
- Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow: Will I Lose My Femininity With My Hair Length?
- Is There Such A Thing As Natural Beauty? My Journey Away From Make-Up