I Don’t Know Your Stats, But I Know You’re FINE: 6 NBA Finals Cuties Who Bring The Thunder & The Heat!
What? Don’t look at your screen like that and say I must be blind. Women really seem to like Shane and I’ve been a basketball fan long enough to have heard it from many of them. Let me tell you what I see: Shane has a nice build and sometimes he has a rugged look when he lets his beard grow in (which isn’t often). Another Virgo man, he seems really calm, cool and collected but Virgo men seem to “stay in their feelings.” Shane’s married too but it doesn’t mean you can’t wink at him through the screen if the mood strikes!
More on Madame Noire!
- It Must Be the Money: 7 Swag-Based Celeb Crushes That We Don’t Understand
- Love Is To ‘Love & Hip-Hop’ What Real Wives Are To ‘Basketball Wives’: Ain’t None
- Single Black Male: Stop Giving Up the Cookies Ladies, Men WILL Wait for Sex
- Where Are They Now? Now Defunct “Making The Band” Groups: Da Band and Danity Kane
- Are You Dealing With a Real Man Or A Little Boy? 7 Signs You’ve Got a Grown A** Man
- Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow: Will I Lose My Femininity With My Hair Length?
- Is There Such A Thing As Natural Beauty? My Journey Away From Make-Up