Maino Who? Lil Kim Has a New Boo Thang
For a while there, rapper Maino was said to be working overtime to get in Lil Kim’s good graces and she seemed to be falling for it after dedicating a Valentine’s Day track to him. When the Queen Bee spoke to The Breakfast Club last month she said “Maino knows what he needs to do” as far as them being together and considering she’s walking around with a new man on her arm, I’m going to assume he didn’t do it. From the looks of things now, Mr. Papers is the man who’s rumbling with the Bee (in a much less aggressive and non-violent way).
This past weekend, the pair was seen inside of the Key Club showing some major PDA. It was the first time we’d really gotten a good look at her man since she announced on Twitter that she was in tour rehearsals with her new boyfriend. Could this be another J-Lo, Casper Smart situation?
Since Mr. Papers’ name implies he has some paper of his own and he’s said to be a rapper, it doesn’t seem like Kim is caking her new booski, but I am curious if she’ll let him get on a track? Either way, she looks happy and is always all smiles whenever they’re snapped together. Maybe he’s the one.
How do you think Mr. Papers compares to Kim’s old men (Biggie, Scott Storch, Maino, Ray J)?
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of Coming to America
- Is It True That Men Don’t Want To Get Married?
- Single Black Male: Stop Giving Up the Cookies Ladies, Men WILL Wait for Sex
- Where Are They Now? Now Defunct “Making The Band” Groups: Da Band and Danity Kane
- Don’t Be His Fool, or His Doormat: Excuses Women Need to Stop Making For Men
- Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow: Will I Lose My Femininity With My Hair Length?
- LIVIN’ LARGE! Celebs Who Made It BIG By Being BIG