If you want a blueprint on how to solidify a respected music career without being a household name, look up Teedra Moses. The very talented songstress has built a very faithful following from only one album and five mixtapes. The BOSS himself Rick Ross loved her music so much (and respected that she worked with one of his favorite artists Raphael Saadiq) that he recruited her into the Maybach Music Group. Since dropping the career defining Complex Simplicity in 2004, Moses tells us that she’s been touring, raising her twin sons, and working on her new album with MMG entitled The Lioness.
Check out the riveting interview and let us know what you think. Bet you’ll learn something new about the Ms. Moses.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of Coming to America
- Is It True That Men Don’t Want To Get Married?
- Single Black Male: Stop Giving Up the Cookies Ladies, Men WILL Wait for Sex
- Where Are They Now? Now Defunct “Making The Band” Groups: Da Band and Danity Kane
- Don’t Be His Fool, or His Doormat: Excuses Women Need to Stop Making For Men
- Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow: Will I Lose My Femininity With My Hair Length?
- LIVIN’ LARGE! Celebs Who Made It BIG By Being BIG