Tom Joyner, Have a Seat: Radio Host Says It’s Disrespectful of Tracey To Bring Deion Around Babyface
Before I get into Tom Joyner minding other people’s business, here’s a little background on Tracey Edmonds. She met Babyface in 1990, married him in ’92, filed for divorce from him in 2005, and exchanged wedding vows with Eddie Murphy in 2008. I say all that to say it’s been several years and a couple men since she and Babyface were together, which is why Tom is trippin.’
The morning radio show host stopped by the Wendy Williams show today and while there he was asked for his opinion on Pilar and Deion Sanders’ dwindling relationship, but he was more concerned with how Tracey Edmonds and Babyface fit into the picture. What’s funny is he’s not even concerned about the fact that Deion is still married to Pilar while dating Tracey, he’s wondering how Babyface is handling the relationship. According to The Jasmine Brand:
“Tom said that he was doing a show recently and was backstage with Babyface, Tracey’s ex-husband. According to Tom, Tracey decided to come backstage and say hello, with her new boyfriend, Deion. And from Tom Joyner’s perspective, he felt that it was disrespectful to purposely bring Deion around Babyface.”
Dude they’ve been divorced for seven years now, what was she supposed to do, tell him wait in the hallway? I could see if she was purposely parading Deion around to make Babyface jealous, but I feel like another marriage and all these years later, she’s not on that. Plus Babyface has his own thing going on with his backup dancer/girlfriend/baby mama so why should he care? I’m thinking Tom may be Babyface’s boy and this rubbed him the wrong way, but this is one instance where I don’t think Tracey was being disrespectful.
What do you think?
More on Madame Noire!
- LIVIN’ LARGE! Celebs Who Made It BIG By Being BIG
- DOPE DENIM! 12 Of The Hottest Summer Denim Dresses
- GO WITH YOUR GUT: 7 Times Women Should Trust Their Intuition
- He’s Just Not That Into You: 7 Lines That Simply Mean He Doesn’t Like You
- Don’t Be His Fool, or His Doormat: Excuses Women Need to Stop Making For Men
- OOoo Girl, No! 6 Hair Mistakes You Need Not Make
- You Could’ve Kept That: 9 Movie Remakes and Sequels That Shouldn’t Have Seen the Light of Day