Of all the people on the list, Brian McKnight is probably the most egregious example of a man who just didn’t know how to let it go. Ok, so your records aren’t selling like they used to. You might need to switch up the formula but abandoning everything you stand for and tarnishing your legacy with tasteless tracks about the capabilities of the female reproductive system are not the way to go. It just makes you look washed up and desperate. Do better Brian…even though it might be too late at this point.
More on Madame Noire!
- Primping Ain’t Easy: Who Said Maintaining Biracial Hair Was Simple?
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha: What Should I Do About My Man’s Crazy Ex?
- Say It Loud: 8 Celebrities Whose Parents Were Activists
- You Could’ve Kept That: 9 Movie Remakes and Sequels That Shouldn’t Have Seen the Light of Day
- Don’t Be His Fool, or His Doormat: Excuses Women Need to Stop Making For Men
- Loud Cheers, No Arrests & Cultural Celebration: The Need for Black Graduation Ceremonies
- Don’t Be Desperate, Oprah: 5 Television Programs That Could Save OWN
'Baddies' Tommie Lee Goes AWF On White Karen Who Told Her To 'Shut Up' In A Restaurant
NeNe Leakes' Son Sued For Nearly $30K Of Unpaid Child Support, Child's Mom Asks Judge To Lock Him Up
Hypergamy Dating Expert Says Men Want To Be Used By Women In New Episode Of 'The Real Side Chicks Of Los Angeles'
NEW TRAILER: 'Iwájú' Is A New Afrofuturistic Animated Series Coming To Disney+ On Feb. 28
Mo'Nique, Her Husband, And Her Oldest Son Go Back And Forth With Response Videos And 'Receipts' After 'Club Shay Shay' Interview
Twomad, YouTuber, Gamer And Game Creator, Dies At 23
Erica Dixon Denies Having Beef With Karlie Redd, Calls Her Fake And Phony In the Same Breath
The BeyHive Came Through For Beyoncé When An Oklahoma Country Station Declined A Request For 'Texas Hold 'Em'