Reality TV Trailer Sneak Peak: ‘Hollywood Exes’
There’s a whole new set of wives coming to VH1—ex-wives to be exact. We’ve told you a few details about the new series “Hollywood Exes” which will follow the former spouses of some big name Hollywood entertainers and now we’ve got a first look at some of the issues the women will be dealing with when the show debuts later this month.
The series stars Nicole Murphy (Eddie Murphy), Jessica Canseco (Jose Canseco), Sheree Fletcher (Will Smith), Mayte Garcia (Prince), and Andrea Kelly (R. Kelly), and the good thing is that the women are friends in real life. The best thing is that there wasn’t even a hint of a fight in the series promo which means the reality show already has a leg-up on the other productions on the network.
VH1 may finally be trying to balance out some of the craziness by showing women who are mature in age and behavior getting along and bonding over failed marriages to top men in the entertainment biz. It definitely looks like something that could be worth a watch if you’re not opposed to being all up in other people’s business.
The series premieres June 27 at 9pm. Check out the promo trailer and tell us what you think. Will you watch?
More on Madame Noire!
- Primping Ain’t Easy: Who Said Maintaining Biracial Hair Was Simple?
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha: What Should I Do About My Man’s Crazy Ex?
- Say It Loud: 8 Celebrities Whose Parents Were Activists
- You Could’ve Kept That: 9 Movie Remakes and Sequels That Shouldn’t Have Seen the Light of Day
- Don’t Be His Fool, or His Doormat: Excuses Women Need to Stop Making For Men
- Loud Cheers, No Arrests & Cultural Celebration: The Need for Black Graduation Ceremonies
- Don’t Be Desperate, Oprah: 5 Television Programs That Could Save OWN