Pooch Hall Says ‘The Game’ Isn’t Over For Him: ‘My Stuff Is Being Worked Out’
Pooch Hall, a.k.a., everyone’s favorite rookie on “The Game,” stopped by The Breakfast Club today and had some interesting things to say about the future of his acting career. As you sadly know by now, it’s been reported all over the place that he and Tia are leaving “The Game,” and there will be no Melanie and Derwin next season, except for the rumored potential of Pooch’s character having a recurring role.
Tia has clearly stated her run as Melanie is over but Pooch has actually kept his mouth shut about the whole ordeal. This morning on Power 105.1, he not only spoke about not leaving “The Game,” he spit a freestyle saying the story is bogus. (yeah, watch the clip) What Pooch says is going on is basically with landing a new role in the Showtime series “Ray Donovan” a schedule has to be worked out for him to film both shows because “Ray” is in LA and “The Game” is in Atlanta, but he told the radio hosts without a doubt:
“My stuff is being worked out.”
Pooch said he already has the green light from Showtime to be able to do both shows but he says the ball is back in BET’s court for them to decide how they want to work things. As far as advice for viewers he said:
“I’m just going to tell the fans have faith. It’s being worked out….I want to come back and don’t be surprised if I do come back.”
That could be good news, except what does “The Game” look like with a Derwin and no Melanie? Not exactly what fans are hoping to see. Check out the clip of Pooch’s interview below, and just as an FYI, pardon the rapping.
What do you think about Derwin returning without Melanie?
More on Madame Noire!
- Cute Kid Alert: Diddy Shows Love to Chance, Christian and Justin for Graduating, Charlize Takes Jackson Out & More
- The Woman Behind The Baller: Amar’e’s Fiance Dishes On How They Met, Her Move To NYC, and The Grand Proposal
- Madame On The Street: Who Should You NOT Take Relationship Advice From?
- You Could’ve Kept That: 9 Movie Remakes and Sequels That Shouldn’t Have Seen the Light of Day
- Don’t Be His Fool, or His Doormat: Excuses Women Need to Stop Making For Men
- Jealous? Why You Should Be At Peace With Yourself Before Entering A Relationship
- Like A Fine Glass Of Wine: 8 Hollywood Leading Ladies Who Have Aged Gracefully