Style to Steal or Girl, Stop Fashion Round Up: Ciara, Amber Rose, Jada Pinkett Smith & More
And last but not least, socialite and entrepreneur Angela Simmons attended the OK! Magazine Hot Singles Party in Hollywood last night. (Is she single? Where’s Romeo?) Anywho, for the event she wore this pink one-shoulder number that showed off a lot of leg and gave us some shoulder action. The skirt was fitted, and around the waist she chose a black belt to hold it all together. On her feet were these satin black and cream peep-toe booties that displayed her blue nail polish. To be honest, I don’t know if it’s the sheen of the dress, or the weird wrinkled look going on with the skirt, but something about this dress appears somewhat cheap. The booties are cute, but I wouldn’t have worn them with this dress, and the fit of it all seems too tight. However, may I say that her hair looks amazing! No thanks to the outfit though. Stop it.
In the end, my favorite look is probably Jada’s. It’s classy but still very alluring. And the gold lamé definitely adds to her star power. But what do you think? Whose look are you checking for and who should cut it out? Let us know below!
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? Kids From a Few of Our Favorite Black TV Shows
- MN Exclusive: Kesha Nichols Dishes on Tami’s Apology, Dating a Show Producer, and How Editing Works on Reality TV
- True Life: What’s The Best Comeback You Had For A Man Who Hit On You On The Street?
- Where You Been Cherie Johnson? Part II
- Just Out Of Curiosity, Are You Over President Obama?
- The Thrill is Gone: 7 TV Shows That Need To Call It Quits…Like Yesterday
- Boy, Please: 8 Signs You’ll Just Never Be Into Him