Although Kesha Nichols has recently announced that she won’t be returning to Basketball Wives next season, it’s clear that she certainly has a lot of other options. Although the dancer was a victim of bullying by Tami Roman this season, it seemed that Nichols came out on top with nationwide support for an anti-bullying campaign. It was certainly the most controversial season of Basketball Wives yet.
Nichols stopped by the Madame Noire offices in New York to clear up dating rumors, weigh in on the fairness of editing, and if she really accepts Tami’s apology.
More on Madame Noire!
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: Dealing With His Crazy Baby Mother & Can You Get Over Wack Sex?
- The Thrill is Gone: 7 TV Shows That Need To Call It Quits…Like Yesterday
- Giving You The Best That I Got: 7 Signs You Might Be Giving Too Much In Your Relationship
- Where You Been Cherie Johnson?
- Grieving Over a Girlfriend: 7 Ways to Move on After a Break-up…Between Friends
- Why I Think Natural Hair is Indeed a Political Statement
- Well, Hiya To You! Shouting Out Some Of Our Favorite Black Imports From Britain