What Would You Do? Sprinklers Spray “Black Ooze” On Bride’s Suite and Wipes Out Bridal Party
On her wedding day, every bride just hopes that Murphy’s Law doesn’t take effect. To the dismay of Shalita Harris, it did – in a major way. Moments after Harris and her bridal party finished preparing for the wedding, the sprinkler system in the bridal suite of the Westin Hotel in Atlanta went off and sprayed “black oily liquid” on their gowns. SMH.
Paramedics and firefighters were called in to address this bizarre incident, and members of the wedding party reported breathing problems and had to be taken to the hospital. Nevertheless, the show went on with two of the eight bridesmaids in attendance in their black stained dresses.
The Westin Hotel has stated that the cause of the sprinkler malfunction is still unknown. Harris seemed calm enough when talking to the news reporter. How would you have reacted?
More on Madame Noire!
- Confession: I Felt Joy Hurting a Man
- Well, Hiya To You! Shouting Out Some Of Our Favorite Black Imports From Britain
- Why I Think Natural Hair is Indeed a Political Statement
- Where You Been Cherie Johnson?
- Grieving Over a Girlfriend: 7 Ways to Move on After a Break-up…Between Friends
- What’s Black Enough For You?