Cute Kid Alert: Roc and Roe Continue Jet-setting, Solange and Daniel, DWade’s Fam and More
#DemBabies are only one-year-old cuties and already they’ve seen more fabulous countries than most adults (#PassportPimpin’). I mean Roc was just in Morocco with Mariah (the place he was named after of course), and the twins celebrated their birthdays in Paris. Too bad they might not remember all of these awesome travels when they get older. But anywho, while Nick and Mariah took their bundles of joy to Italy, they took a few photos of their little ones enjoying the glamorous life. In the first pic, the twins are rolling around in a wagon. Nick’s caption was, “Ridin around and they gettin it!” In the second one, Roc is all bundled up in a bathrobe, and Nick’s hilarious caption for that one was, “Roc big pimpin in Italy!” Check out the cute-sy images below from the proud papa’s Twitter:
In Memorial Day weekend fabness, celebs were all out and about with their kids. Solange and her son, Daniel, were seen wearing fashionable flotation devices before taking a dip, Dwyane Wade, his sons Zion and Zaire and his nephew got all cheesy (for the camera of course), and Swizz Beatz spent some quality time with his kids (minus baby Egypt). Check out all the cutie goodness below:
Check out the Isabel Marant sneaker/wedge heels on his daughter, Nicole. I love it! Fashionable kids indeed…
Oh yeah, Wade recently posted this picture below of his son Zion, shouting out little man on his birthday: “Happy 5th birthday to my mini me. Zion the Lion King.” Mini me is right…
Big laughs at his face being on the cake as grown up Simba. Too cute! Happy belated birthday!
More on Madame Noire!
- Uh, Somebody Lied to You: 8 Misconceptions About Single Black Women
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha: Dating the Ex’s Friend & Waiting for His Libido
- Bet You Didn’t Know: The Secrets Behind The Making of Love Jones
- Should Meagan Good Stay Off The Pole?
- The Frazzled Day When My New Man Almost Met My Ex Man
- Loving All of Yourselves: Embracing Who You Were Then & Who You Are Now
- Saving the Straightened Strands: 6 Tips for Taking Care of Relaxed Hair