Well, HELLO Dwyane Wade. Our favorite playoff cutie is certainly in touch with his feminine side and not afraid to show so. The Miami Heat all-star guard walked into the stadium for Game 6 in the playoff series against Indiana Pacers in mighty bold fashion. Even his teammate LeBron James had some fun words for his team-mates sense of style.
According ESPN’s Rachel Nichols:
LeBron: “Damn, for real, those are closeout pants? And the finger sleeve?”
Wade: “You gotta coordinate.”
LeBron: “You look like Eddie Murphy in the ’80s.”
Wade: “Eddie Murphy wishes he looked like me.”
Well those hot pink pants proved to be the lucky charm as Miami went on to beat the Pacers, advancing to the Eastern Conference finals.
More on Madame Noire!
- Break-Ups To Make-Ups: Couples We Would’ve Like To See Give It Another Shot
- The Hair She Dared to Wear: The Coiffures of Patti Labelle
- Salt & Peplum: 10 Peplum Dresses That Need a Place in Your Closet
- Boy Pats Obama’s Head, Boy Makes History
- No Need To Call Tyrone: 7 Ways To Bow Out Of A Relationship Gracefully
- My Hair Story: I’m Going To Miss My Dominicanos
- Don’t Lie, You Were Jamming Too: 7 Singers & Groups We Used to Get Made Fun Of For Listening To