Trends come and go, but true style is everlasting. And there are some women who consistently maintain a sense of style that we all admire. Though their looks are classic, they’re never boring. While some women turn heads, these ladies stop traffic. From Marilyn Monroe’s glamorous appeal of yesteryear, to Michelle Obama’s current classic feel, these ladies get it right. Whether we look at their garments today or 40 years from now, they’ll still be a fashion hit.
Peep 7 of the most stylish women of all time at StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Break-Ups To Make-Ups: Couples We Would’ve Like To See Give It Another Shot
- The Hair She Dared to Wear: The Coiffures of Patti Labelle
- Salt & Peplum: 10 Peplum Dresses That Need a Place in Your Closet
- Boy Pats Obama’s Head, Boy Makes History
- No Need To Call Tyrone: 7 Ways To Bow Out Of A Relationship Gracefully
- My Hair Story: I’m Going To Miss My Dominicanos
- Don’t Lie, You Were Jamming Too: 7 Singers & Groups We Used to Get Made Fun Of For Listening To