We know Eddie Murphy has been linked to some random women in the past. Sometimes it was true—Melanie Brown/Scary Spice—other times it was not—Toni Braxton. However, this photo looks like proof something funny is going on between Ms. Rocsi Diaz and the comedian, and it’s not jokes.
The YBF obtained some interesting pics of the pair holding hands on a coffee/juice run in Beverly Hills, and I don’t know about you but I don’t hold hands with my male friends when we’re getting a morning beverage. But maybe that’s just me. Now since Rocsi is close to being “unemployed” some are speculating this “partnership” may be a part of her exploration of new options, let’s say, in the movie business. Like Terrence, Rocsi supposedly wants to start acting and she’s apparently been writing some screenplays that she hopes will get picked up. Even though most of Eddie’s recent movies have been bombs, he’s still got some juice in the industry—as evidenced by the fact that they keep hiring this man and expecting him to make blockbusters—so Rocs might know what she’s doing.
Really, that’s about the only explanation we can come up with for this 28-year-old girl and this 51-year-old man to be gallivanting around town. Eddie’s already proven he has a thing for young women and Rocsi is said to like them seasoned. She was previously connected to LisaRaye’s ex-husband, Micheal Misick (46), and Raphael Sadiiq (also 46)—which I missed entirely by the way.
In one of the candid pics from yesterday’s outing, Rocsi flashed a beaming smile right at the paparazzi before the couple drove off in Eddie’s Benz. Guess that means ain’t no shame in her game.
What do you think about these two dating?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Break-Ups To Make-Ups: Couples We Would’ve Like To See Give It Another Shot
- The Hair She Dared to Wear: The Coiffures of Patti Labelle
- Salt & Peplum: 10 Peplum Dresses That Need a Place in Your Closet
- Boy Pats Obama’s Head, Boy Makes History
- No Need To Call Tyrone: 7 Ways To Bow Out Of A Relationship Gracefully
- My Hair Story: I’m Going To Miss My Dominicanos
- Don’t Lie, You Were Jamming Too: 7 Singers & Groups We Used to Get Made Fun Of For Listening To