If you are going to do prints, by all means, they have to be funky. Tropical printed looks inspired by the folks at Givenchy have been all over the Internetz (as we like to call it), and this fancy River Island floral print peplum dress from, once again, the homies at ASOS, is a winner. The mix of flowers with Aztec print is an eye-catching design, and on top of that, there are cut-outs in the back to show some skin, as well as a folded peplum waist. For the experimental creative sistah, this look is your best friend.
Which ones are you feeling? And what are your thoughts on the peplum style?
More on Madame Noire!
- Don’t Lie, You Were Jamming Too: 7 Singers & Groups We Used to Get Made Fun Of For Listening To
- Bump a Book of Rules: Love Is Not That Complicated
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: Lying on the Equipment & Being Friend Zoned
- Same Ish, Different Year: Do We Still Need the BET Awards?
- No Need To Call Tyrone: 7 Ways To Bow Out Of A Relationship Gracefully
- Madame On the Street: How Long Should You Wait to Have Sex?
- Dayummm…They Look Good For Their Age: Celebs Who Prove That Black Don’t Crack