Evening Eye Candy: Baller Andre Iguodala
Gotta love playoff time! Not only because the games are such intense nail-biters, but also because of all the fine men that run across our TV screens. Am I right? There are many standout hotties on the teams left in the playoffs, but today I thought we’d profile the very athletic and muscular Andre Iguodala, a small forward for the Philadelphia 76ers (currently going head to head with the Boston Celtics in the Eastern Conference). Most only know him for his talents, but did you know he was a piece of eye candy too? Check him out!
Iguodala is a swingman who can play both a shooting guard and forward position. On top of that, he’s known for his explosive dunks! All that hard work must be why his arms are so massive. Love it!
On top of that, Iguodala is also a fashion-ister (not a real word) who can make any suit look good. I like what I see!
He’s also received props from GQ for his fashion choices. We can clearly see that he loves the huge frames…
Yep…those glasses are his best friend. But I’m not hating, he’s looking good!
J Cole and Andre Iguodala on the same picture? #delicious-ness.
It also helps that he’s a good dad to Andre Iguodala II. In fact, little man inspires his game:
“On the free throws, [teammate] Tony Battie gave me some advice. He said, ‘Think of something you love when you’re shooting free throws,’ because I’ve been struggling all year. I thought of my son, and it was easy after that.”
Love it. Now that you’ve seen more of Andre and know a little bit more about him, what do you think?
More on Madame Noire!
- Final Cut! Celebs We Haven’t Seen Since The Ax Came Down!
- Decoding Your Downstairs: 8 Things Women Need To Know About Their Va Jay Jay
- Got A What?! Yo, Gotta Get A Ruffneck! Cutie Pie Celebs Who’ve Been Around The Block
- How I Learned To Stop Giving Boyfriends Husband Privileges
- Who’s Going To Be The One To Tell Chelsea Her Jokes On Black Women Just Aren’t Funny?
- WOMAN to WOMAN: The Good in Goodbye
- LIP SERVICE: Lipsticks That Will Light Up Your Lips! – EDITOR PICKS