The Best and Worst Fashions From the Billboard Music Awards
The biggest names in pop music assembled in Vegas last night for the Billboard Music Awards. And in true rock star fashion, they were dressed to the max! Alicia Keys performed with Stevie Wonder in black curve-hugging Azzedine Alaïa couture, showing off those baby making hips. Jordin Sparks lit up the “white” carpet in a lace mini dress by Diane Von Furstenberg, before shutting down the stage with her emotional rendition of “I Will Always Love You,” in a special tribute to the late Whitney Houston. And those are just two of our favorites.
Check out the best and worst looks from the evening at StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Final Cut! Celebs We Haven’t Seen Since The Ax Came Down!
- Decoding Your Downstairs: 8 Things Women Need To Know About Their Va Jay Jay
- Got A What?! Yo, Gotta Get A Ruffneck! Cutie Pie Celebs Who’ve Been Around The Block
- How I Learned To Stop Giving Boyfriends Husband Privileges
- Who’s Going To Be The One To Tell Chelsea Her Jokes On Black Women Just Aren’t Funny?
- WOMAN to WOMAN: The Good in Goodbye
- LIP SERVICE: Lipsticks That Will Light Up Your Lips! – EDITOR PICKS