Listen to This: Whitney Houston’s Last Recorded Song With Jordin Sparks “Celebrate”
It’s nothing short of kismet that Whitney Houston’s last recorded song, “Celebrate” is about getting rid of the hate and negativity to take time and focus on the good in people. Jordin Sparks presented the single to Ryan Seacrest this morning on his radio show. It’s hit the internet since then and now we’re bringing it to you.
Check out the track, which will be featured on the Sparkle soundtrack. The movie, which was Houston’s first film since the 1996 hit, The Preacher’s Wife will open in theaters on August 17.
More on Madame Noire!
- Final Cut! Celebs We Haven’t Seen Since The Ax Came Down!
- Decoding Your Downstairs: 8 Things Women Need To Know About Their Va Jay Jay
- Got A What?! Yo, Gotta Get A Ruffneck! Cutie Pie Celebs Who’ve Been Around The Block
- How I Learned To Stop Giving Boyfriends Husband Privileges
- Who’s Going To Be The One To Tell Chelsea Her Jokes On Black Women Just Aren’t Funny?
- WOMAN to WOMAN: The Good in Goodbye
- LIP SERVICE: Lipsticks That Will Light Up Your Lips! – EDITOR PICKS