Seen On The Scene: Our Favorite Flicks From The 2012 Billboard Awards
It all went down in Las Vegas last night. We’re talking about the Billboard awards of course! Although it’s not as big as the Grammy Awards or the American Music Awards, the Billboard Awards is slowly building a name for itself with its offering of creative performances. But as expected, the winner’s circle mirrored that of earlier award shows. Adele, LMFAO and Taylor Swift won big. And Chris Brown is relishing in his streak of good luck with a win for Top R&B Artist. Check out some of our favorite flicks from the celebration.
*Photos courtesy of Billboard.com
Swizz Beats, his wifey Alicia Keys and Usher ( in a very attention-grabbing blue suit) were representing.
Jordin Sparks performed “I Will Always Love You” as part of a tribute to the late, great Whitney Houston. Not to mention, Spark’s dress is definitely on point. Love the leather top.
Bobbi Christina and Pat Houston were on hand to accept the Millennium Award in honor of Whitney. Bobbi Christina teared up during Sparks’ tribute to her mother.
Chris Brown performed his single “Fortune” and went home with the award for Top R&B act. His girlfriend Karrueche Tran later tweeted her congrats. Do you think Rihanna was feeling salty?
Usher, in his blue suit, and the teenager whose making him millions (Justin Bieber) enjoyed the night together.
In one of the most memorable performances of the night, CeeLo reunited with his former rap group Goodie Mob to deliver a stirring performance of “Fight to Win” and perform a tribute to MCA of The Beastie Boys who lost his battle with cancer last week.
The group has reunited to produce another album together. We’re very excited.
More on Madame Noire!
- Final Cut! Celebs We Haven’t Seen Since The Ax Came Down!
- Decoding Your Downstairs: 8 Things Women Need To Know About Their Va Jay Jay
- Got A What?! Yo, Gotta Get A Ruffneck! Cutie Pie Celebs Who’ve Been Around The Block
- How I Learned To Stop Giving Boyfriends Husband Privileges
- Who’s Going To Be The One To Tell Chelsea Her Jokes On Black Women Just Aren’t Funny?
- WOMAN to WOMAN: The Good in Goodbye
- LIP SERVICE: Lipsticks That Will Light Up Your Lips! – EDITOR PICKS