If you have never checked for Method Man, we cannot continue to be e-friends! From the moment I saw him back in the early 90s, I knew my little teenaged self was forever changed. All I wanted was a version of Meth for myself. What did my mother say? “You want a boy like that thug? You’ll find yourself in just as much trouble as him!” The funny thing is that Method Man was never any trouble to anyone. I mean, look at that face; he’s too fine for real trouble! The only time I’ve ever heard him actually upset and threatening someone was when Wendy Williams mentioned on the radio that his wife might be sick. Other than that, he’s just a softie on the inside. We love you, Meth!!
MORE ON MADAME NOIRE!
- True Life: Have You Gotten Over Your First Love?
- Wendy, Please Stop Speaking For All Black Women and Their Need To Be Natural
- Don’t Ignore the Crazy, Don’t Rationalize the Brokenness: A Cautionary Dating Tale
- Lil Kim On What Really Went Down With Faith, Her Face, and The Engagement No One Knew About
- MN Exclusive: Eric Benét Discusses New Album and Explains His Ode To “Redbone Girl”
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “Girlfriends”
- How To Achieve Heatless Curls Around The House