Lisa Turtle is A-OK…Kind Of, Sort Of
I’m not sure if I 100% believe it, but according to AllHipHop.com, there’s nothing wrong with Lark Voorhies’ face. Remember, the face that sent us into a tizzy a couple of weeks ago when the Saved By The Bell actress appeared in a video interview with Michael Yo?
The photo below was tweeted by her make-up artist on the set of her new film/production and AllHipHop.com asserts that her more normal appearance in this photo proves that her appearance was the result of a shoddy make up job. I beg to differ. Voorhies does look a lot better but there’s still something a little off. The fact of the matter is that Voorhies had other photos taken of her that mirrored that same ghostly face. Aside from the possibility of too much botox, skin lightening creams and horrible makeup, there is also the issue of a distorted self-perception. How else can Voorhies not have seen what America saw?
What do you think of this photo? Does she look GREAT or just relatively better?
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: Have You Gotten Over Your First Love?
- Wendy, Please Stop Speaking For All Black Women and Their Need To Be Natural
- Don’t Ignore the Crazy, Don’t Rationalize the Brokenness: A Cautionary Dating Tale
- Lil Kim On What Really Went Down With Faith, Her Face, and The Engagement No One Knew About
- MN Exclusive: Eric Benét Discusses New Album and Explains His Ode To “Redbone Girl”
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “Girlfriends”
- How To Achieve Heatless Curls Around The House