What Does Michelle Listen to When She Works Out?
Not only is she the driving force behind a childhood-obesity-fighting program called “Let’s Move,” she knows that exercise and staying healthy represent an investment in oneself — an investment that every woman has the power to make. Here, some of the move-inspiring music Michelle Obama listens to while walking her talk.
Listen to the first lady’s playlist over at BlackVoices.com
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: Have You Gotten Over Your First Love?
- Wendy, Please Stop Speaking For All Black Women and Their Need To Be Natural
- Don’t Ignore the Crazy, Don’t Rationalize the Brokenness: A Cautionary Dating Tale
- Lil Kim On What Really Went Down With Faith, Her Face, and The Engagement No One Knew About
- MN Exclusive: Eric Benét Discusses New Album and Explains His Ode To “Redbone Girl”
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “Girlfriends”
- How To Achieve Heatless Curls Around The House