Jeanette Jenkins Is Ready To Whip You Into Shape With New TV Show
We’ve seen the celebrity bodies Jeanette Jenkins is responsible for (Serena Williams, Paula Patton, Kimora Lee Simmons) and just from looking at the abs on Kelly Rowland, when I hear news of a show with this woman whipping everyday people into shape, all I can think is, yes please!
“The Hollywood Trainer” has inked a deal with BET (and Akil productions) for a new nationally syndicated show where she will help regular people get fit and give them a head-to-toe makeover after they put in the work.
“You’re going to see the whole transformation in one show,” Jeanette Jenkins said in an interview with AllHipHop. “Ordinary people out there are going to have an opportunity to train with the Hollywood trainer and will get the opportunity to get treated like stars.”
The cool thing is the show is in the pre-production stage right now and Jeanette will be choosing several contestants from her twitter page, @jeanettejenkins, so get to tweeting. Not only will participants have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get in shape with a celebrity trainer, they might meet a few famous people too.
“I’m going to have a few celebrity drop-ins every once in a while, but this show is really about the people,” Jeanette said. “Showing them how they can change their lives with just what they have in their own homes and in their own environment.”
Sounds like a keeper to me. Will you watch (or tweet for a chance to be on it)?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: Have You Gotten Over Your First Love?
- Wendy, Please Stop Speaking For All Black Women and Their Need To Be Natural
- Don’t Ignore the Crazy, Don’t Rationalize the Brokenness: A Cautionary Dating Tale
- Lil Kim On What Really Went Down With Faith, Her Face, and The Engagement No One Knew About
- MN Exclusive: Eric Benét Discusses New Album and Explains His Ode To “Redbone Girl”
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “Girlfriends”
- How To Achieve Heatless Curls Around The House