American Pie star Jason Biggs has complained in past interviews about being too associated with his juvenile and innocent character on the film that made him a mainstream star, but his most recent antic (posted on his Twitter account for the world to see) is sure to strengthen those associations which he so loathes.
The Broadway actor and his wife Jenny Mollen mocked the controversial Time cover of a mother breastfeeding her soon-to-be four year old son. It’s a hilarious take on a very contentious subject. What do you think, did they take it too far? Or are you getting a great laugh out of this?
More on Madame Noire!
- Wrap It Up: 7 Things In Entertainment We’re Tired As Hell of Seeing
- When The Real World Gets TOO Real: How Corporate America Almost Damaged My Self-Esteem
- Don’t Ignore the Crazy, Don’t Rationalize the Brokenness: A Cautionary Dating Tale
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: Signing Papers & Dating Younger Men
- Real and Relaxed? My Journey In Relapsing Back to the Creamy Crack
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “The Color Purple”
- Girl, Stop Trippin’: 6 Things He Just Doesn’t Care About