Cute Kid Alert: Candid Pics of Roc & Roe Cannon’s Birthday Party, And Tallulah Dash Turns Four
Because I know you can’t get enough of #dembabies, and Nick and Mariah know you can’t either, we’ve got more photos from the twins’ huge April 30 birthday party in Paris! In them, you can see the cutie pies (who are getting so big by the way) playing with their new toys (including a play Ferrari car) and getting adorable with mom and dad as they turn the big 1. They look so much like Mariah, it’s crazy! And by the look of those toys, those kids are going to be spoiled (but that’s not a bad thing in my book!). Check out the belated cuteness below:
In other baby news…or make that kid news, Tallulah Dash (the daughter of Rachel Roy and Damon Dash) turned four recently. In true child-of-a-fashionista fashion, she was decked out with chick jewelry, and both a fab princess cake and balloons. To commemorate her turning four, after tweeting a pic of her big girl, Rachel Roy said, “Today she is 4 ☺! May she grow up to be happy compassionate and wise… ♥ you babygirl…xxRR” Check out the little big girl in all her birthday glory:
And last but not least, we just wanted to share a cute photo of Emily B and her kids (and Fab and his mother) as she celebrated Mother’s Day this past weekend. Her son, Johan, is growing up fast by the way! She posted this adorable pic through her Twitter of her kids, Taina and Johan, and her man, as she had a wonderful (and fashionable) Mommy’s Day.
How lovely. *Smiles*
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “The Color Purple”
- Lord Help Me, I’ve Got The Old Chick in The Club, Ready For a Family Itch
- An Open Letter to People With Jobs…Who Don’t Want to Work
- Wondering What The Most Popular Baby Names Were of 2011?
- Made For T.V. Moms: Our Favorite Reality Show Mothers
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “New York Undercover”
- Evening Eye Candy: Model Broderick Hunter