Evening Eye Candy: Model Broderick Hunter
More, more, more! That’s what I think when I look at this brotha doing his thing in front of the camera. Los Angeles raised model Broderick Hunter is tall (6″2), dark (think smooth Godiva chocolate) and definitely handsome, and we’re excited at the prospect of seeing more of this body and face around. If Hunter is new to you, it’s about time you get acquainted with him and his good looks. Baby’s got it going on! Check him out…
“Hey baby, am I crazy, or was you giving me the eye…” That gaze and those lips are going to get us in trouble!
So let’s check off all the beauty this man possesses: Nice body…
And he looks good in black!
Did I mention he had a beautiful skin? See for yourself!
So now that you’ve gotten a good look at Mr. Hunter, what do you think? Does he have a long career in the making? And more importantly, is he your kind of eye candy? Let us know below!
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “New York Undercover”
- FLAT CHANCE!: Keep Your Feet Fly In These Flats – EDITOR PICKS
- Remember Adebisi From Oz? Did You Know He Was A Skinhead!
- True Life: He Proposed to Me!
- Made For T.V. Moms: Our Favorite Reality Show Mothers
- And This Is How You Shut Someone Down On-Air Without Being An Angry Black Woman
- Bonjou! 8 Famous Folks You Might Not Have Known Were Creole