True Life: He Proposed to Me!
Gina: 2 days before our one year anniversary, he casually said that we should get married and I laughed in his face. A day before our one year anniversary we got into a huge fight in the car and at the red light I hopped out and slammed the door (thinking how I was I going to get my things out of his apartment) and he drove off. About 15 mins later, he came back, jumped out of the car and got on one knee. He said that he would always come back for me and that he was looking forward to many years of fights, arguments, but mostly love. We eloped the very next day, on our one year anniversary. 5 years, 3 children, many fights, a thousand arguments later, we are more in love now then that eventful day. We renew our vows every year in the privacy of our own bedroom and every year we promise each other another year of undying love.
Angela: On the 4th of July,in the living room, just me & him…he went upstairs and came back down,grabbed my hand and as i stood up he got on one knee,told me how much he loves me and askes me to marry him. It was beautiful. The funny part is he was gonna do it the day before at the bbq we had at our house,in front of all my family..but he forgot where he put the ring! I totally believed it cause he would forget his head if it wasn’t attached to his neck lol
More on Madame Noire!
- Corporate Curls: The Struggle To Wear My Natural Hair As a TV Reporter”
- Hair Did! Celebs With A Fab Wig and Weave Game
- Don’t Fight It: Why It’s OK To Be Attracted to Other People
- Girl Bye: Tami Roman Has The Nerve To Say She’s Being Bullied By ‘BBW’ Viewers
- Watch What You Say About Black Studies: Blogger Fired For Questioning Scholars’ Legitimacy
- “How Far Can Swag Take You? An Analysis of the Rick Ross Appeal”
- Access Denied: 7 Things That Will Get A Guy Fake Digits