When you don’t want anyone to see you
Hey, sometimes we get in moods that no one deserves to be around, but we usually push ourselves to see our partners even when we really feel like seeing no one. It’s okay to be irritable, depressed, anxious or just plain moody. But bringing that around your partner often creates unnecessary fights. It is okay to say, “I need to just be alone today. Nothing personal.”
More on Madame Noire!
- Bonjou! 8 Famous Folks You Might Not Have Known Were Creole
- True Life: He Proposed to Me!
- I Had Such High Hopes: Hair Products That Looked Good But Didn’t Produce Results
- Looking For Trouble: 5 Signs You’re a Bully (And Could Use an A** Whoopin’)
- Battle Of The Bulge: 8 Celebs Who Have Yo-Yo’ed With Their Weight
- Corporate Curls: The Struggle To Wear My Natural Hair As a TV Reporter”
- The Kids Are All Right: Nick & Mariah Share New Pics of Roc & Roe