Emelda: A person I dated and was engaged to.. I found out he was Bisexual. I was told by one of my gay friends they saw him in a gay club when I confronted him about it he did not deny it and said in the past he had experiences with men. Needless to say we ended things and not in a civil way. We just recently began speaking again…smh
Charron: Yes his job and his background, he said he wants a probation officer and a reverend. Come to find out he’s a killer, sexual battery, and fraud and the truth is, he worked at a warehouse, and on probation or parole… Now ain’t that some Isht. Also he was the liar and also a con artist, got me for $800, it when I confronted him the only thing he can keep it was that he loves me. That was a lie…
Gloria: He was visiting me at my home almost everyday, But he never took me to any place no even on my birthday…why??? Because he don’t want people see him with a Puerto Rican black girl…I found out in a hard way….
More on Madame Noire!
- It’s The Most Ratchet Time of the Year: The Ugliest Prom Dresses of All Time
- Wonder What It Was Like To Date A Young Obama? 2 Ex-Girlfriends Reveal All
- Gucci This, Louis That: 7 Signs That You’re “Bougie”
- Don’t Play With Me: 6 Things You Don’t Joke About With Black Women
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live : Ready for Kids & Clingy Types
- Behind the Music: 7 Celeb Stories VH1 Needs To Get On Now
- Patience is a Virtue: An Open Letter To My Future Husband