Evening Eye Candy: Omar Epps
The Brooklyn native with the large eyes and full lips has been hot to trot since he played Q in Juice and went head to head with a crazy Tupac Shakur. After years of playing athletes (including the very hot Quincy in Love & Basketball), he struck gold with his role as Dr. Eric Foreman on the show “House,” and so did we because we got to watch him on television every week! Sure, he doesn’t look like Quincy going against Monica on the court in the backyard for love, but he’s still got it going on! Check out our ode to one of our favorite chocolate brothas.
He had everyone wishing he was their man (well, for the most part) after Love & Basketball, and thinking he was too cute after Juice.
A snake isn’t really swexy, it’s actually kind of creepy, but he sure had body back in the day!
Those eyes are something else too. It’s like he’s looking into your soul…
Yep, still got it going on indeed!
If we could all have a doctor who looked like that!
But don’t get too excited, he is married. Doesn’t he look great with his beautiful wife, Keisha?
And here he is with his twin, Mike Tomlin. *Laughs* Just kidding!
Well, we’ve still got the hots for Omar after all these years! What about you? Let us know if you think he’s still got it going on below.
More on Madame Noire!
- What’s Love Got To Do With It? Things You Really Need To Make A Relationship Work
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “Family Matters”
- Pompadours and Ponytails: Which Celeb Wears It Best?
- Ratch on Ratch on Ratch: 6 Questions I Need Answered About Basketball Wives’
- Bad Never Looked So Good: Fine Fictional Characters That Scared Us For Real
- Friend to Foe: 7 Things That Can Turn Your Bestie Into Your Worst Enemy
- GIRLS GONE WILD! Ladies Who Can’t Keep Their Hands To Themselves