Post-Baby Fab: Fantasia Shows Off New Curves, New Hair & New Colorful Look
With all the dramatic rumors flying around about Fantasia and her money, her man and her career in general, it’s nice to see the new mommy (who gave birth in December) all smiles and showing off her post-baby curve-a-licious body. Homegirl gave her own short locks a break and was seen at a recent event in North Carolina with long, flowing extensions with some really cute bangs. She also showed up in this multi-colored dress with slits in the arms and pink, strappy stilettos. She, like Bey, is embracing her added curves since giving birth, and it’s nice to see her looking in good spirits. For a minute there, we were getting worried about the direction of things in Fanny’s life (and we still are a little), what with Antwaun Cook allegedly wanting to go back to his ex and the singer having to sell her home for a lot less than she paid, but we’ll continue to hope for the best. Make that money, honey and hurry up and put out a new album! “I’m Doin’ Me” was the jam…
What do you think of her new look?
More on Madame Noire!
- What’s Love Got To Do With It? Things You Really Need To Make A Relationship Work
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “Family Matters”
- Pompadours and Ponytails: Which Celeb Wears It Best?
- Ratch on Ratch on Ratch: 6 Questions I Need Answered About Basketball Wives’
- Bad Never Looked So Good: Fine Fictional Characters That Scared Us For Real
- Friend to Foe: 7 Things That Can Turn Your Bestie Into Your Worst Enemy
- GIRLS GONE WILD! Ladies Who Can’t Keep Their Hands To Themselves